Autumn – the time of “Törggelen“, the new wine and the ripe chestnuts. The time in which nature displays its most beautiful colours.
For “Törggelen“ you do not only need good wine and traditional dishes, no! For “Törggelen“ you need a hike through the varied and therefore interesting cultural landscape of Isarco Valley, passing by vineyards, old farmhouses and chestnut orchards. The experiencing of the landscape, its history and traditions as well as the tasting of locally grown products and carefully prepared dishes … this is “Törggelen”!
• 4 overnight stays with breakfast or half board or 3 overnight stays with breakfast or half board
• BrixenCard inclusive services, which means free use of
- the public means of transport all over South Tyrol (regional trains and busses)
- the fun pool Acquarena (except on Sundays and public holidays),
- the Plose cable car (a return ride per day)
- almost all museums and castles
- and the culture programme of the Tourist Board Brixen
• a bottle of Isarco Valley white wine (per room)
• 1 guided Törggele - hike incl. wine tasting (every Tuesday or Friday at 10 am)
3 or 4 nights from € 282,00 per person incl. breakfast + local tax
3 or 4 nights from € 442,00 per person incl. gourmet half board + local tax