Autumn – the time of “Törggelen“, the new wine and the ripe chestnuts. The time in which nature displays its most beautiful colours.
For “Törggelen“ you do not only need good wine and traditional dishes, no! For “Törggelen“ you need a hike through the varied and therefore interesting cultural landscape of Isarco Valley, passing by vineyards, old farmhouses and chestnut orchards. The experiencing of the landscape, its history and traditions as well as the tasting of locally grown products and carefully prepared dishes … this is “Törggelen”!
• 4 overnight stays with breakfast or half board or 3 overnight stays with breakfast or half board
• all services of the Brixen Card:
- free use of all means of public transport (regional trains and busses)
- free entrance at the Acquarena (except on Sundays and public holidays)
- daily 1 return ride with the Plose gondola lift (until 13th October)
- free entrance to nearly all South Tyrolean museums and castles
- the chance to enjoy the large active and cultural program of the Tourist Info Brixen
• a bottle of Isarco Valley white wine or the excursion and hiking guide of Eisacktal Valley
• 1 guided “Törggele” - hike incl. wine tasting (every Tuesday or Friday at 10 am)
3 or 4 nights from € 288,00 per person incl. breakfast + local tax
3 or 4 nights from € 417,00 per person incl. gourmet half board + local tax