Schüttelbrot (dry spicy bread), Pusterer Breatl (Puster Valley loaf), Vinschger Paarl (Vinschgau Valley rye rolls),…
South Tyrol has got a varied and interesting bread tradition. Almost every valley has their own bread variety, every baker their special recipe.
At the South Tyrolean bread and strudel market, you get the chance to discover the many bread specialties as well as its sweet temptations. You can taste the different bread and strudel specialties on Cathedral Square in Brixen. However, you will not only find bread and strudel, but also chestnuts and new wine varieties of this period, which are part of our Isarco Valley traditions.
• 3 overnight stays with breakfast or half board
• all services of the Brixen Card:
- free use of all means of public transport (regional trains and busses)
- free entrance at the Acquarena (except on Sundays and public holidays)
- daily 1 return ride with the Plose gondola lift
- free entrance to nearly all South Tyrolean museums and castles
- the chance to enjoy the large active and cultural program of the Tourist Info Brixen
• 1 coupon at 20 € (to be used at the bakers’ at the bread and strudel market)
• 1 guided Törggele hike incl. wine tasting (on Friday)
2 nights from € 202,00 per person incl. breakfast + local tax
2 nights from € 288,00 per person incl. gourmet half board + local tax