Schüttelbrot (dry spicy bread), Pusterer Breatl (Puster Valley loaf), Vinschger Paarl (Vinschgau Valley rye rolls),…
South Tyrol has got a varied and interesting bread tradition. Almost every valley has their own bread variety, every baker their special recipe.
At the South Tyrolean bread and strudel market, you get the chance to discover the many bread specialties as well as its sweet temptations.
It is for the 17th time that you can taste the different bread and strudel specialties on Cathedral Square in Brixen. However, you will not only find bread and strudel, but also chestnuts and new wine varieties of this period, which are part of our Isarco Valley traditions.
• 3 overnight stays with breakfast or half board
• BrixenCard inclusive services, which means free use of
- the public means of transport all over South Tyrol (regional trains and busses)
- the fun pool Acquarena (except on Sundays and public holidays),
- the Plose cable car (a return ride per day)
- almost all museums and castles
- and the culture programme of the Tourist Board Brixen
• 1 voucher of € 20.00 (to be used at the bakers’ at the bread and strudel market) per room
• 1 guided Törggele hike incl. wine tasting (on Friday)
2 nights from € 182,00 per person incl. breakfast + local tax
2 nights from € 262,00 per person incl. gourmet half board + local tax