Spring in Brixen and its surroundings – this means warm sunny days on meadows, forests and vineyards, while nature deploys its power and the last snow melts on the mountains.
It is a good moment also for us people to get new energy far away from our daily routine. The unique natural landscape between Mediterranean and alpine flair invites you to bring body and soul into balance again. South Tyrol Balance helps you to find your personal centre and to set up a feeling of well-being, which lasts beyond the holidays.
• 4 overnight stays with breakfast or half board, daily arrival possible
• BrixenCard inclusive services, which means free use of
- the public means of transport all over South Tyrol (regional trains and busses)
- the fun pool Acquarena (except on Sundays and public holidays),
- the Plose cable car (a return ride per day)
- almost all museums and castles
- and the culture programme of the Tourist Board Brixen
• Daybreak hike (Tuesday) or
• Hike “Wild herbs for life” (Thursday) or
• Experience farmhouse (Friday) or
• Breathing hike and Kneipp treatments (Saturday)
incl. breakfast from € 319,00 per person, incl. 1 excursion + local tax
incl. half board from € 479,00 per person, incl. 1 excursion + local tax