Top performance and top pleasure!
The Brixen Dolomites Marathon is, with its 2,450 m of elevation gain, a unique challenge for runners. Starting at the historic city centre up to the Plose hut at 2,448 m, one almost forgets about the effort when having the wonderful view on the Dolomites.
Local top runners visit with you parts of the marathon trail, give precious advice and insider tips. And you get the services of the BrixenCard on top of it.
• 3 overnight stays with breakfast or half board
• all services of the Brixen Card:
- free use of all means of public transport (regional trains and busses)
- free entrance at the Acquarena (except on Sundays and public holidays)
- daily 1 return ride with the Plose gondola lift
- free entrance to nearly all South Tyrolean museums and castles
- the chance to enjoy the large active and cultural program of the Tourist Info Brixen
• Inscription fee
• 1 trail inspection (one section) with a local marathon runner
• Laundry service for running clothes
• Shuttle service for marathon participants from the hotel to the start in Brixen
3 nights from € 322,50 per person incl. breakfast + local tax
3 nights from € 451,50 per person incl. gourmet half board + local tax