Discover cultural and historical treasures of the old city centre of Brixen anew!
The Water Light Festival interprets with light and art installations the cultural and historical treasures and water sites of the old city centre of Brixen anew and transforms the bishop’s city into a sea of lights.
The internationally renowned light artist Spectaculaires, as well as other national and international artists bring different water sites of Brixen into a new light. A unique connection of culture, art & music awaits you during the Water Light Festival in Brixen.
Come with us on a journey of water and let yourself be delighted by the light interpretations of the artists.
• 3 overnight stays with breakfast or half board, daily arrival possible
• BrixenCard inclusive services, which means free use of
- the public means of transport all over South Tyrol (regional trains and busses)
- the fun pool Acquarena (except on Sundays and public holidays),
- the Plose cable car (a return ride per day)
- almost all museums and castles
- and the culture programme of the Tourist Board Brixen
• Book “Brixen and the water” (per room)
3 nights from € 232,00 per person incl. breakfast + local tax
3 nights from € 352,00 per person incl. gourmet half board + local tax