While the Plose mountain ski area inspires all the skiers, down in the valley the old town of Brixen offers many free time and cultural infrastructures.2 nights
Feel the Christmas spirit, the various special, local products, the fine cuisine and arts of the small shops and restaurants in the narrow alleys of the old town.
The Christmas Market is a special meeting point for guests who like a very particular atmosphere. Very attractive for all our visitors is the vast offer of traditional and local products which can be found in the various selling points (huts).
The light- and music show „Soliman’s Dream 3“ at the Bishop Palace “Hofburg Brixen” embarks you on a journey through a magical dream world.
Special offers for stays of between 2 and 3 nights (last overnight-stay: 22.12.2017)
The offer contains the following services:
• 2 or 3 overnight-stays with breakfast (B&B) or half pension (HB)
• all services of the Brixen Card:
- free use of all means of public transport
- free entrance to the largest fun pool in South Tyrol "Acquarena"
- free use of the Plose cable car (from 07.12.2017)
- free entrance to nearly all South Tyrolean museums
- the chance to enjoy the large hiking program of the tourist office Brixen/Bressanone
• 1 Soliman’s cup
• 1 cookie jar
• light & musicshow “Solimans dream” in the royal episcopal “Hofburg”
incl. breakfast from 194,00 € per person + local tax
incl. gourmet half board from 270,00 € per person + local tax
incl. breakfast from 282,00 € per person + local tax
incl. gourmet half board from 396,00 € per person + local tax