A lot of sun, agreeable weather. And that in January! Try your turns on the Trametsch, the longest valley run in South Tyrol and enjoy the beautiful panorama of the Dolomites. Fun and adventure at the sled track "RudiRun" is guaranted. The ski day is rounded off with a stroll through Brixen with its picturesque old town and with a good glass of wine in one of its many vinotheques. Good qualities of the South-Tyrolean cuisine complete the pleasurable sunny week. 6 nights at the price of 5
Brixen/Plose the double experience with a portion extra sun and all the benefits of the BrixenCard!
• 1 day free with breakfast (B&B) or half board (HB)
• all services of the Brixen Card:
- free use of all means of public transport
- free entrance to the fun pool "Acquarena"
- free use of the Plose cable car
- free entrance to nearly all South Tyrolean museums
- the chance to enjoy the large hiking program of the tourist office Brixen
• 1 toboggan rental
• 1 day free for ski pass: 7 days skipass with the price of 6 or 6 days skipass with the price of 5
• 6 private lessons of ski course with the price of 5 or 5 private lessons with the price of 4
• 1 day free for ski and service rent by Sportservice Erwin Stricker
The skipass and the lessons of ski course are not included in the prices.
incl. breakfast from 360,00 € per person + local tax
incl. half board from 588,00 € per person + local tax
7 nights at the price of 6
incl. breakfast from 432,00 € per person + local tax
incl. half board from 698,00 € per person + local tax