Winter Pleasure on the Plose: Easy to reach and without unnecessary waiting time on ski lifts and upstream restaurants, Plose is in one of the sunniest places in the South Tyrol ski area. Just 7km from Bressanone and 34km from Brenner, skiers, sledges and all cool season lovers will find on Plose everything they can to make an exciting or relaxing winter experience. Skiers will find 7 modern ski lifts with more than 40 km of ski slopes, including the 9 km longer slope of South Tyrol, the Trametsch. With the new 10-seat cable car Pfannspitze, passengers can reach the peak of Mount Fana in 5 minutes in panoramic cabins.4 nights
In the morning skiing or sledging on perfectly snowy slopes, in the afternoon go for a city tour in Bressanone and end the day with a glass of wine and the pleasure of South Tyrolean cuisine - all this is a pleasant winter day in the region holidays Bressanone / Plose.
Enjoy double the holidays at the end of the season and let yourself be drawn to all the benefits of BrixenCard.
• 4 nights including breakfast or gourmet half board
• all Brixen Card services:
- free use of all public transport
- Free admission to Aquarena
- use of the Plose cable car
- free entry into almost all museums in South Tyrol
- Possibility to participate in the Cultural and Excursion Program of the Brixen Tourist Office
• day ski pass for one day
• 1 voucher for shopping in the city
• ski equipment rental at Skiservice Erwin Stricker for 6 days at a price of 5
• Homemade culinary specialties in many hotels
incl. breakfast from 348,00 € per person + local tax
incl. half board from 500,00 € per person + local tax