Easy to be reached and without unnecessary queues on lifts and mountain restaurants, is found the ski area Plose above the small town of Brixen. Skiing and sleding, in the afternoon a stroll through Brixen and in the evening a good glass of wine to conclude the day and the good qualities of the South Tyrolean cuisine – this is a pleasurable winter holiday in Brixen/Plose. 6 nights at the price of 5
Enjoy your winter holiday at the end of season twice and let you entice to all the benefits of the BrixenCard!
• 1 day free with breakfast or half board
• all services of the Brixen Card:
- free use of all public means of transport
- free entrance to the fun pool "Acquarena"
- free use of the Plose cable car
- free entrance to nearly all South Tyrolean museums
- the chance to enjoy the large hiking program of the tourist office Brixen
• 1 day free for ski pass: 7 days skipass with the price of 6 or 6 days skipass with the price of 5
• 1 toboggan rental
• 6 private lessons of ski course with the price of 5 or 5 private lessons with the price of 4
• 1 day free for rent a ski by Sportservice Erwin Stricker
• delicacies from kitchen and cellar are offered in the specific hotels
The skipass and the lessons of ski course are not included in the prices.
incl. breakfast from 400,00 € per person + local tax
incl. half board from 628,00 € per person + local tax
7 nights at the price of 6
incl. breakfast from 480,00 € per person + local tax
incl. half board from 746,00 € per person + local tax