Brixen in South Tyrol is the convincing symbiosis of the oldest city in Tyrol with its charming alleys and lively city centre, the surrounding romantic holiday villages and the free time mountain Plose.
Experience the most impressive places, the most interesting sites, the most beautiful churches and attractive museums and the most thrilling tours through Brixen with this holiday package. Visit the numerous exhibitions in the many galleries and museums in Brixen and its surroundings.
Special moments in this period are “Die Tage des Buches” (days of the book), from 23rd to 27th April and the “Neustifter Frühling” (Spring of Neustift/Novacella) on 5th and 6th May. Combine culture with the wonderful flowering of the spring at Brixen. Services:
• 3 overnight stays with breakfast or half board
• all services of the Brixen Card:
- free use of all public means of transport
- free entrance to the fun pool Acquarena
- daily 1 free ride up and down with the Plose cable car
- free entrance to nearly all South Tyrolean museums
- the chance to enjoy the large hiking and cultural program of the tourist info Brixen
• 1 guided theatric tour “Rendezvous with Brixen” (Tuesdays in German or Italian language)
• Guided “spring” hiking excursion (Tuesdays)
• 1 culture guide “The city of Brixen” (German or Italian language
3 nights from € 254,00 per person incl. breakfast + local tax
3 nights from € 383,00 per person incl. gourmet half board + local tax