From the single room to the Comfort and Superior rooms or the Junior Suite – all 30 rooms at Hotel Goldener Adler are situated close to the Eisack Promenade and feature modern comforts: satellite TV - radio - telephone - free WLAN - safe - hairdryer - Minibar - some with balcony. All rooms are non-smoking rooms.
10% discount from 10th to inclusive 15th of Mai
Comfort Double Room Classic
Junior Suite "Emperor Maximilian I."
Junior Suite with gazebo "Michel de Montaigne"
Romantic Junior Suite "Eleonora from Mantova"
B&B = bed & breakfast: Prices are per person per day with 2 people in room (except single room), including a breakfast buffet in the floodlight Gothic courtyard or our comfortable lounge. They also include taxes and service charges as well as the BrixenCard.
Accommodation without breakfast on request - Express breakfast is served in the AdlerCafé Lounge.
- HB = Gourmet half board: In the evening, you can look forward to a gourmet menu in our Finsterwirt Restaurant or in the Vitis Winebar (except Sunday & Monday). Also included in the room rate are the gourmet breakfast in the light-flooded gothic courtyard or the cosy panelled Stube rooms, and the BrixenCard.
- Single use of a double room on request.
- Dogs: We charge € 12.00 per day for the cleaning services. Please bring your own blanket. Dogs have no access to the breakfast room and the SPA area.
Room service: € 5,00
Car park or underground car park: € 9.00 per day.
Breakfast for external guests: € 18.00 per person
- Tourist tax
Persons aged 14 years and over will have to pay a tourist tax.
The tax amounts to 1,60 Euros per person per night and is not included in the prices. The total amount must be paid directly by the client upon Check-Out.
when sleeping in parents‘ room with two people paying full price:
up to 3 years of age free of charge
- up to 6 years of age € 17,00
- up to 13 years of age € 32,00
- over 13 € 40,00