The price includes :
Service: Here you can really relax during your stay!
- Stay in a stylish ambience
- Breakfast from 7.00 to 10.30 am - varied breakfast brunch with different kinds of bread rolls, home-made jams, fresh cold meats, fruit, juices, muesli, yoghurt, extensive tea bar and a variety of pastries from our own patisserie Oste Scuro/Finsterwirt. Whenever possible, we use only South Tyrolean products from biological farming.
- Small breakfast for late risers until 12.00 clock in the AdlerCafe
- Use of the cozy sauna area - with Finnish sauna and Turkish steam bath and relaxation room and rooftop terrace with view over Brixen
- Free Internet
- Daily regional, national and international newspapers in our AdlerLounge
- Brixen Card
Our reception team is pleased to organise
- Hotel-guided hikes
- Wine hikes, wine tasting, visit to a winery
- Hiking maps and the respective advice
- Tickets for concerts, cabarets or other events
- Organisation of excursions & programmes on various topics like Törggelen, wine journey, round tour in a cabriolet, and more