Our hotel is the perfect accommodation for everyone who wants take full advantage of a stay in Brixen and in South Tyrol.
The BrixenCard is included in the overnight rate in our hotel. The card gives you access to the highlights of the region and South Tyrol without paying extra for the use of public means of transport and culture and active pleasures. Brixen is ideally located to discover the entire region. BrixenCard services at a glance:
- Free use of bus & train throughout the whole of South Tyrol
- Free entry to more than 80 museums in South Tyrol, for example the Diocesan Museum, the Pharmacy Museum, Neustift Convent, the Museum of Archaeology with Ötzi, the Mining Museum Schneeberg, all 6 of the Messner Mountain Museums, the Museum of Ethnography in Dietenheim, Trostburg Castle, and many more
- One ascent and descent with the Plose cable cars per day; the ski bus to the Plose ski resort is also included in winter
- Guided hikes
- Free entry to the biggest fun pool in South Tyrol in the city centre of Brixen – Acquarena entry ticket for 2.5 hours (indoor pool season) or 3 hours (outdoor pool season); except on Sundays and bank holidays Entry to the sauna area is not included, but available at a reduced rate, special programs for kids.
- Reductions at BrixenCard partner businesses