In the weeks before Christmas you will feel a very special flair in Brixen. From the surrounding mountain peaks the snow glitters into the valley and also the slopes on the local mountain of the Plose are ready for the first ski turns. At the latest when it slowly gets darker, you can no longer escape the Christmas atmosphere in Brixen. The atmospheric lights in the alleys and streets of the city and the festively decorated showcases of the stores usher in the contemplative Christmas season. The smell of mulled wine, made from regional ingredients, warm soup and cookies leads locals and guests to the Cathedral Square. This year Brixen celebrates a very special anniversary: 30 years of Christmas market! Regional products, Christmas initiatives with local associations and a rich cultural program ensure a contemplative Christmas mood.
A true winter fairy tale awaits locals and guests from November 25 to January 6 at the Hofburg in Brixen. The new light musical LIORA, addresses the theme of time in a refreshingly light and at the same time profound way, and refers to the unstoppable progression of the same. Brixen actors, colorful pictures, new music and live singing will enchant the visitors.
The offer contains the following services:
• all services of the Brixen Card:
- free use of all means of public transport
- free entrance to the largest fun pool in South Tyrol Acquarena
- daily 1 free ride up and down with the Plose cable car (from 04.12.2021)
- free entrance to nearly all South Tyrolean museums
- the chance to enjoy the large hiking and cultural program of the tourist office Brixen/Bressanone
• 1 Refill bottle
• 1 ticket for the light musical LIROA in the royal episcopal “Hofburg”
• 1 BrixenOldtownVoucher of 10 Euro
From € 307,95 per person for 3 nights with breakfast + local tax
From € 451,95 per person for 3 nights with gourmet half board+ local tax